What is Reconstruct?
Reconstruct is an organisation that works with children and young people to help them to improve their lives. We do this by providing independent visiting, advocacy and participation. Scroll down to find out more about these services.
We are independent and NOT part of social services. We support children and young people who have a social worker, are in care or are having child protection meetings.
Get in touch!
Our friendly team can help you to get your voice heard about the things that really matter to you. We will make sure you are listened to and responded to.
You can call us for free from a landline on:
0800 389 1571
or email us at:
What else can Reconstruct do for me?
We help children in care get their voices listened to by:
- Training young people to train adults
- Running young people’s groups to help them bring projects or topics that are important to them to the attention of adults
- Supporting young people who go missing from home
- Supporting unaccompanied asylum seekers
- Supporting you if you are having a Secure Review
- Mentoring older young people who need support into independence
Tell us what you think...
If you already have a visitor, an advocate or if you have been involved with our participation team, tell us what you think by emailing email@example.com
You might like the websites below, which our participation team helped young people in Bristol and Camden to create,
scroll down to find out more.