Do you know why contextual safeguarding is important in day to day practice?
Contextual Safeguarding is a national framework to better protect children and young people experiencing disadvantage and vulnerability within their schools, environment and wider community.
Developed and delivered by professionals with experience in the field of multi-agency work, our one day course covers the following:
- Definition of Contextual Safeguarding
- Relevant research and case examples leading to the importance in applying contextual safeguarding
- Understanding why Contextual Safeguarding is imperative to practice in terms of policy, framework and practice
- Organisational Challenges
- Identifying risk factors facing which children young people face
- Links to Youth Crime and Education Trends as well as the importance of Gender issues.
Please contact us to find out more.